We believe that most people are looking for something more, for something to get better, for something to change. However, most of the problems we have and challenges we face are brought on by either our bad decisions or the bad decisions of others. You've probably experienced how difficult it is to make changes, to make things better; it seems no matter how hard we try, we fail. That is because we can't change ourselves we need Jesus to change us. That is the heart of the Gospel. We like to communicate is this way:
- G - God created us to have a relationship with Him
- O - Our sins separate us from God
- S - Sins cannot be overcome by good deeds
- P - Paying the price for sin, Jesus died and rose again
- E - Everyone who believes in Jesus will have eternal life
- L - Life eternal starts now and lasts forever
If you sincerely want a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, here is a simple prayer to help guide you.
Lord, I thank you for forgiving me of all of my sins.
Lord, I thank you for the victory you won on the cross.
Jesus, I follow you, and I confess with my mouth that you are Lord.
I believe in my heart that you rose from the dead.
From this day on I am yours, and you are mine.
If you prayed this prayer and meant it, you can be absolutely confident that you became a child of God and will spend eternity in heaven with Him.